The most economical way to but DōTERRA oils is to register for a wholesale account (a bit like CostCo) which will enable you to buy direct at a 25% discount. Setting up an account costs £24 but this is quickly recouped by the savings you make on your orders. I would highly recommend enrolling with a starter kit – with the enrolment kits (that allow you to really get the oils integrated into your self-care quickly) the £24 fee is waived.
If you gift yourself a wholesale account you can also benefit from
- a 1:1 call with me talking you through your oils.
- The free product of the month
- Generous points back on your orders (between 10-30%) which you can use to treat yourself to free oils.
Also included with your wholesale membership is a wealth of continued education and support through my oil community and there is so much shared wisdom you can become a part of. You will have unlimited advice from me to help you to develop your knowledge of essential oils whenever you need it. I also run regular workshops that you will be welcome to attend.
To register click on this link, and then…
- Choose ‘United Kingdom’ from the drop down
- Choose ‘Wholesale Customer’
- Fill on your details, and click next to place your first order – the upper part of the screen shows the various Starter Kits, and underneath is your shopping cart.
At this point, you have two choices
- Choose a starter kit (my recommended approach, to avoid the £24 registration fee).
- ‘Order à la Carte’, with the one-time registration fee of £24 by choosing ‘doTERRA Essentials Booklet + Enrolment Fee (English)’
In both cases you can, of course, add on any additional oils that you like. If you need any help or advice, feel free to contact me and we can talk through any questions you may have.